How do I know if I need to file with the Commission?

The Commission has prepared a flyer with a lot of information on what can and cannot be done without approval from the Commission.  You may download a copy of the flyer here.  If you still have any questions, you can email the Commission staff at

Show All Answers

1. Does the Commission have a Bylaw?
2. How do I know if I need to file with the Commission?
3. How can I get a copy of an Order of Conditions or Certificate of Compliance for my property?
4. Are there any Town fees associated with filling with the Commission?
5. What are the requirements for filing with the Conservation Commission?
6. How often does the Conservation Commission meet and when do I have to file an application to get onto the agenda?
7. How many copies of the Application should I submit?
8. What is the 100-year flood elevation for Lake Quinsigamond?
9. What is the Town Paper of Record for Legal Ads?
10. I have beavers flooding my property, what are my options?
11. What does a Conservation Commission do?