What should I NOT use this system for?

Issues threatening public safety or things needing immediate attention (like collapsed streets, main breaks, or impeded streets), should be reported directly to the Police Department 508-841-8577. Things that require long-term planning, a larger discussion, a community process, or involve multiple departments or non-Town entities should be directed to the appropriate department by a phone call or email as these issues are not easily "addressed" in the same way a utility billing account inquiry, change of ownership, or illegal dumping.

Show All Answers

1. What can I expect from using this system?
2. What types of things should I report using this system?
3. What should I NOT use this system for?
4. What if I submitted a request but haven't received a response?