Where do I find a Licensed drain layer?

Licensed Drain Layer - Drain layers, registered plumbers, and competent contractors licensed by the Town of Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, and bonded to lay drains in the Town of Shrewsbury, Massachusetts.  The Water and Sewer Division posts a list of licensed drain layer contractors in the "Additional Resources" section of the Drain Layer page found here

Show All Answers

1. When is a Permit Required?
2. What if I start work without a permit?
3. Will my existing login for permits work?
4. Will my prior request be viewable in the new system?
5. How do I access the new system?
6. Will I need a different password for the DPW page than the permits page?
7. What if I have forgotten my password?
8. What if I have difficulty using a computer?
9. Will I need to submit or attach supporting documentation?
10. Where do I find a Licensed drain layer?
11. How do I become a drain layer?