This is an important message from the Town of Shrewsbury Department of Public works regarding Solid Waste and Recycling collections during the week of September 5th.
PLEASE NOTE THIS WEEK WASTE MANAGEMENT IS OPERATING ON A DELAY DUE TO THE LABOR DAY HOLIDAY
- Monday's Collections will be on Tuesday
- Tuesday's Collections will be on Wednesday
- Wednesday's Collections will be on Thursday
- Thursday's Collections will be on Friday
- Friday's Collections will be on Saturday
Bulk pick up will be also on a delay and will be done on Tuesday, September 6th.
Please be sure to have your Waste and Mixed Paper Recycling at the curb by 7:00 am.
Not sure about a recycling item? Search here: https://recyclesmartma.org/
If there are questions or concerns please reach out to the DPW (508)-841-8502 prompt 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org