MARCH IS NATIONAL NUTRITION MONTH
National Nutrition Month® is an annual campaign created by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. During the month of March, everyone is invited to learn about making informed food choices and developing healthful eating and physical activity habits.
- WEEK ONE: Eat a Variety of Nutritious Foods
- WEEK TWO: See a Registered Dietician Nutritionist (RDN)
- WEEK THREE: Plan your Meals and Snacks
- WEEK FOUR: Create Tasty Foods at Home
- WEEK FIVE: Put it All Together