Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Shrewsbury - Spring 2021 and warmer weather has arrived with welcome this year! Please help our Community stay clean & pollutant-free while enjoying outdoor activities. Here are some ways you can help;
- Preserve, Protect & Conserve Wildlife and Natural Resource Areas; Keep in mind our local water bodies which supply local drinking water supplies & animal habitats.
- Storm drains known as "Catch Basins" and drainage runoff all contribute to local water bodies. Catch basins are part of the Town Stormwater Infrastructure.
- Proper Disposal of wastes and debris prevents pollutants from entering stormwater discharge systems.
- Did you know Animal Wastes are considered pollutants to our environment? Remember to "Grab the Bag" and clean up after your pet.
- Sign-up for 2021 Shrewsbury "Town Clean-up Day" - Saturday, 04/24/2021-
- (Link to Newsflash); https://shrewsburyma.gov/937/Keep-Shrewsbury-Beautiful
- (Link to Flyer): https://shrewsburyma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/9334/Spring-Town-Clean-Up-Day--April-24-2021
- Interested in Reference Info regarding Stormwater Discharge Management & Town Bylaws?;
"Pooper Scooper" - Dog Control Law; Town By-Laws, Article 14, §5A; https://shrewsburyma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/5624/General-Bylaws-Nov-24-202
Stormwater ByLaw, Article 21 "RUNOFF & MGMT" - https://www.centralmastormwater.org/sites/g/files/vyhlif386/f/uploads/shrewsbury_stormwater_bylaw.pdf
Stormwater Management Rules & Regulations (MS4): https://shrewsburyma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/4595/Stormwater-Management-Rules-and-Regulations?bidId=
Shrewsbury Conservation Commission: https://shrewsburyma.gov/190/Conservation-Commission