Health Equity Award Nominations and Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) Release Information!
Please be advised that the current Greater Worcester Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) is about to sundown and the next iteration will be released soon.
We are encouraging all Shrewsbury residents and other groups to participate as the feedback will be the blue print for improving community health across the Alliance (Shrewsbury, Worcester, Grafton, Millbury, West Boylston, and Holden) over the coming years.
1. NOMINATE an individual or organization for our annual Health Equity Awards by the deadline of March 1, 2021 (there has been so much amazing work done over the last year - lets get them recognized!)
2. REGISTER for our annual meeting on March 24, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. which will be the release of the 2021 Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)!
Health Equity Awards
- In addition to the registration, we are also accepting nominations for our annual Health Equity Awards!
- Please nominate an organization, person, or group today.
- The deadline has been extended to March 1, 2021.
- More information and nomination form can be found HERE.
- We will celebrate our awardees at our annual meeting!
To register, please click HERE.
Virtual Annual Meeting and 2021 CHIP Release
March 24, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
We hope to see you there!