COVID-19 vaccine locations for eligible individuals in Phase 1
Effective today, January 22, 2021, ONLY ELIGIBLE populations within PHASE 1 who RESIDE or WORK in the below municipalities (these towns are part of the Central MA Regional Public Health Alliance (CMRPHA) may schedule a COVID-19 vaccine through the Worcester Department of Public Health's Mega Emergency Dispensing site located at the Worcester Senior Center, 128 Providence Street, Worcester, MA 01604.
- West Boylston
The MA Department of Public Health (MDPH) has collapsed Phase 1 so that all subcategories in that phase are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
This page clearly defines all of the eligible individuals in Phase 1. Please click HERE.
The City of Worcester has committed to vaccinate this priority group and is offering this as an option to the communities mentioned above within the Alliance.
IMPORTANT: In order to be eligible, you must fall within Phase 1, you must live or work in one of the Alliance communities, and you must provide proof of employment (pay stub) or show proper identification.
The City of Worcester will also be extending vaccinations during Phase 1 to:
1) any HIGH RISK for EXPOSURE employees in those municipalities.
2) School nurses - public and private schools.
3) Any Police, Fire, Dispatch that need a makeup appointment.
Vaccine eligibility in Phase I
Please check all eligibility requirements and sign up for your appointment in advance using the link or phone number included in the site location's details. Please note, the vaccine requires two doses. You must receive the same vaccine for doses one and two, and therefore you must receive both doses at the same site location.
This page has a map of COVID-19 vaccine locations with contact details and sign-up information for individuals currently eligible to be vaccinated. Sites will be added in the coming weeks and appointments will be released on a rolling basis. Individuals will need to provide proof of their eligibility at the site. All sites require appointments.
Find a location to get vaccinated if eligible. Vaccine locations for eligible and active priority groups and phases.
Please visit: FIND A LOCATION TO GET VACCINATED IF ELIGIBLE IN PHASE ONE
- Scroll down to the map
- Click the icon in the top left with the arrow to view a list of locations (Worcester Senior Center is one of them)*
- Click on a map pin for hours, contact information, and sign up details
- All sites require appointment.
*Example below (click on the Yellow star to choose the Worcester Senior Center location):
- Red star: Mass Vaccination Sites (high volume, large venue sites)
- Green star: General Vaccination Sites
- Purple star: General Vaccination Sites (Pharmacies)
- Yellow star: Local Vaccination Site (open to select cities/towns)