It's too bad that we didn't hold the "Build a Snowman" event in the middle of December, as we had plenty of snow for the event. But, with that being said, we are going to postpone this Friday's event until we get some snow. Hopefully we can have the event within the next month or so and possibly on another Friday evening. I'll keep everyone up to date with any announcements! Stay Safe & Active!