Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 18, 2020
The following was announced during the Governor’s press conference this morning.
DPH has issued updated quarantine guidance that takes effect today, November 18, 2020:
· Web page - Information and Guidance for Persons in Quarantine due to COVID-19
· Document download – Quarantine Guidance 11-18-20
While the initial guidance to quarantine for 14 days after exposure still stands, this additional guidance will allow those who have been exposed to COVID to test out of quarantine after 10 days if they meet ALL of the following parameters:
· They have not had, and do not have, any symptoms of COVID;
· If they are tested on day 8 of their quarantine period or later using a molecular diagnostic test, a PCR test, and receive a negative test result; and
· They must monitor themselves for symptoms for the full 14 days. Any individual that develops symptoms should contact their local health care provider and be re-tested.
COVID-19 TRAVEL ORDER
STOP THE SPREAD (MDPH)
CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL
CELEBRATING THANKSGIVING (CDC)