The MA Department of Public Health is extending the survey timeline to October 30, 2020 to collect even more responses and in particular to capture those voices that typically go unheard such as:
- Young people ages 14 and older
- People of color (of all ages)
- Individuals with primary language other than English
- Formerly incarcerated individuals
- Young parents
- Pregnant or post-partum women
To further expand our reach, the survey has been translated into four additional languages (Arabic, Cape Verdean Creole, Khmer, and Russian). Please find translated material available in eleven languages that are available for download: http://bit.ly/CCIS-Dissemination-Materials
Dissemination materials: http://bit.ly/CCIS-Dissemination-Materials
FAQ document: FAQ document
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your support!