Date of Record: 10/14/20 - Due to a recent uptick in positive COVID-19 cases through general community spread, the Town of Shrewsbury has been elevated from a yellow status to a red status on the States COVID tracking map. Residents are highly encouraged to take preventative measures to include the following:
- adhere to the six (6) feet social distancing protocol
- avoid large gatherings both at work and at your personal residence
- wear a mask that covers both the mouth and nose and fits close to the face (exception is for those who have a medical condition that prohibits them from wearing one and children under the age of two (2)).
- practice good personal hygiene and wash your hands often
- clean and disinfect high-touch areas
- stay home if you are sick