The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) would like to hear from communities in an effort to better assist residents through the COVID-19 crisis. By taking this survey, you can help identify new solutions to community problems while providing MDPH with valuable information they need to take action and support the communities that need it most.
- Even if you haven’t been sick, your feedback is important.
- The COVID-19 Community Impact Survey will help MDPH identify the needs across the state so it can allocate resources and support around COVID-19.
- COVID-19 unfairly impacts people of color more than others.
MDPH is committed to sharing information in ways that will help us all take collective action.
MDPH is encouraging anyone fourteen (14) years of age and older to participate.
Please click the following link to participate: COVID-19 COMMUNITY IMPACT SURVEY
- The survey will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
- It will not ask for your name or any information that could help identify you.
- Your answers will be kept completely private.
- The survey will be available until mid October.
The survey is available in seven (7) different languages: English, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, and Vietnamese.
Questions? Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org