With the Town Hall closed to the public due to COVID-19, the Stormwater Permit Application process has been slightly disrupted. The DPW would like to remind applicants the standard requirements for obtaining a Stormwater Permit:
- Physical copies of the application are still required.
- Electronic copies of the application are still required including the signed Application form.
- The DPW has 2 weeks from the date of Administrative Completion to set up a Review Meeting.
- The DPW has 2 weeks to issue a Stormwater Permit from the date of the Review Meeting.
The DPW does not anticipate a major delay in the Stormwater Permit issuing process, but to keep the permitting process running smoothly, the DPW have made the following temporary changes:
- Physical copies of the application shall be submitted via the green box labeled "DELIVERIES" in front of Town Hall.
- Application Review & Inspection Fees shall be submitted to the locked gray box labeled "TOWN BILLS" in front of Town Hall.
- The memo section of the check should note the Project Location from Section A of the Application so that we may be quickly match the check to the application.
- The envelope for the check should note "ATTN: DPW - Engineering - Stormwater Permit Application" so that the check may be distributed to the correct party.
- The date of Administrative Completion will be based on the content of the submitted electronic copies, and will assume physical copies and check has been submitted.
- After the Review Meeting, and once the physical application and check has been verified, then a Final Action letter will be sent issuing a Stormwater Permit.
Note that the date of Administrative Completion is not the same as the date of submission.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated as of April 17, 2020.