March 13, 2020, 2:30 p.m. update: unidirectional flushing has concluded for today and will continue next week, weather permitting.
Between last night and today, Hydra Tech was able to complete unidirectional flushing on these streets:
- Surrey Lane
- Colton Lane
- Beaver Drive
- Westwood Road from Beaver Drive to Surrey Lane
- Maple Avenue from Main Street to Taft Road
- Maple Avenue from Taft Road to Brightside Place
- Maple Avenue from Brightside Place to Rosedale Avenue
- Oak Street from Maple Avenue to Gale Avenue
- Gale Avenue
- Rosedale Avenue
- Newton Street
- Oak Street from Gale Avenue to the Oak Street School
- Westmont Road
- Westmont Circle
- Gage Lane
For additional information please visit www.shrewsburyma.gov/864/Hydrant-Flushing.
If you experience discolored water once the flushing is complete, please run the cold water in downstairs bathtub until it clears.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions please contact the Water and Sewer Division at 508-841-8506.