Criteria for consideration. The nominee must:
- Be a participant in the 2016 CHIP
- Exemplify excellence in work toward the goal of health equity
- Integrate the three core principles in all efforts:
- Invest first in the community
- Empower, listen to, and respect community voice
- Eliminate gaps between services
Please email responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form at: http://www.healthygreaterworcester.org/health-equity-award-nomnation. Submissions are due by October 15, 2019.
- Your name and email address
- Nominee's name and email address
- Is this individual or organization a participant in the 2016 CHIP?
- What priority area(s) is the individual or organization addressing?
- Please describe how this individual or organization exemplifies excellence in work toward the goal of health equity.
- Please describe how this individual or organization integrates the three core principles in all efforts.