October 25, 2021
98 Maple Avenue
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Savvy Caregiver Group
Monday, October 25, 2021
This training series is for family and friends who are active caregivers of a loved one with Alzheimer's or a related dementia.
Connect with other caregivers in a supportive environment and learn how to devise strategies for managing the care of your loved one as their cognitive abilities change.
Savvy Caregiver will help you:
- Understand the impact of dementia on you and your loved one
- Learn to manage daily life and strategies to help minimize stress
- Take control and set goals
- Communicate more effectively
- Strengthen family resources
- Achieve better balance between caregiving and your own self-care
Class materials are provided. Caregiving of our loved ones can bring enormous rewards as well as great demands and challenges. The daily caring of a person's increasing needs means that caregivers often ignore taking care of their own needs.
Call Renee for more information and to register at 508-841-8647.
Minimum number or 8 participants required to start the program. Masks are required and safe social distancing measures will be maintained.