To request paid tax information:
- Email your request to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following information if applicable:
- Calendar year of requested information
- Property tax information: address or parcel ID
- Excise tax information: license plate or driver's license number
- Fill out form below and return it to our office either by mail or dropping off in the "Town Bills and Correspondence Box."
Request for Paid Tax Information
- Please include a self-addressed and stamped envelope if you would like the documents returned to you by mail or specify which email address they may be sent to
To request a Municipal Lien Certificate:
- Send a letter outlining the property information, purpose of the request, and contact information for whom is submitting the request, or use the below worksheet
MLC Request Form
- Mail a check for $50 made payable to the Town of Shrewsbury and a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Treasurer/Collector's Office.
- Requests will be fulfilled within 10 business days following receipt of payment.