Senior Open Enrollment
Dear Medicare Eligible Retiree:
It is Open Enrollment Time! The Open Enrollment Fair gives you and your family or advisors the opportunity to meet with representatives from the insurance companies. You can ask questions, get explanations of the benefits, and compare differences between the plans. The representatives are there to help you make an informed decision on which plan best meets your needs.
When is the Open Enrollment Fair?
This year the fair will be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 from 10:00 am to noon, in the Selectmen’s Meeting Room, Town Hall.
What Changes Are Effective on January 1, 2020?
- Premium Changes:
The following premium changes will take place for the new plan year January 1, 2020. Please review the detailed Rate Sheet included for your individual monthly premium.
- Highlighted New Plan Designs:
Fallon Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim (Medicare Enhance)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Please reference plan documents below for a full list of coverage details
What Do You Need To Do?
If you are not changing plans you do not need to do anything
- If you are currently enrolled in Fallon Senior, you will automatically be enrolled in the new Fallon Medicare Plus Premier Plan. Alternatively, if you wish to change your plan, you need to complete a new insurance company application and a Payroll Agreement, and provide a photocopy of your Medicare Part A & B card for the insurance company to me by Friday, November 22, 2019.
- If you are enrolling in a new plan you need to complete an insurance company application and a Payroll Agreement, and provide a photocopy of your Medicare Part A & B card for the insurance company to me by Friday, November 22, 2019.
- If you are voluntarily cancelling your health insurance through the Town and will be receiving your coverage elsewhere you must complete an insurance company cancellation form to end your Town sponsored coverage.
- If you are not planning to attend the Open Enrollment Fair but will be making a change, please contact me to obtain all of the necessary forms.
Please review the new rates attached for Plan Year 2020 and the Plan Comparison Charts on the Town website to help you to determine which plan is right for you. If you have questions, please attend the Benefits Fair.
All forms and documents must be returned to me Amie Connor, in the Treasurer’s Office, by no later than Friday, November 22, 2019. If you are not changing plans you do not need to do anything.
Fallon Health Care
- Fallon Medicare Premier Flyer 2020
- Summary of Benefits - Fallon Medicare Plus Premier HMO 2020
- Fallon Medicare Plus Premier WSHG Agreement 2020
- Enrollment Form-Fallon Medicare Plus Premier HMO 2020
- Fallon Medicare Premier CENTRAL Flyer 2020
- Summary of Benefits Fallon Medicare Plus Premier HMO 2020
- Fallon Medicare Plus CENTRAL Premier WSHG Agreement 2020
- Enrollment Form-Fallon Medicare Plus Premier WorcesterCounty HMO 2020
- Tufts Medicare Preferred Supplement Plan Highlights 2020
- Enrollment Form Tufts Medicare Supplement w/PDP Plus 2020
- Tufts Medicare Supplement Rx information 2020
- Tufts Medicare Supplement Rx formulary 2020
- Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO Plan Highlights 2020
- Enrollment Form Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO
- Tufts Medicare HMO Rx Formulary 2020