Summer 2019 Leaves & Grass Drop-OFF dates - ENDED for the Season
The Drop-off at the Municipal Garage, 211 South Street has ended for the season.
LEAVES AND YARD WASTE
- Yard Waste must be in the 30 gallon paper lawn & leaf bags and lined up at the curb by 7:00 AM on your scheduled collection day.
- Branches will be collected if:
- They are no larger than 3" in diameter.
- Cut into 4 feet lengths.
- Securely tied into bundles.
- Please keep yard waste bags at least 4 feet from your trash and recycling.
- Do not place your yard waste in plastic bags or in your regular trash.
- Please do not rake leaves into the gutter or street.
If you have branches, limbs, or stumps, you will have to secure a licensed contractor for the proper removal of wood.The Town of Shrewsbury is Asian Long-horned Beetle (ALB) zoned, so the handling of wood must be taken with extreme care. View a list of ALB Licensed Contractors (PDF)who can properly dispose of wood.Please visit Don't Move Firewood, it Bugs me website for more information.
Fall 2019 Yard Waste Collection Schedule
Waste Management will collect yard waste during the remaining week:
November 25th - November 30th
The hauler will collect twigs and small branches that are tied in bundles.
Christmas Tree Collection
Waste Management will collect Christmas Trees at the curb the following weeks:
January 6th - January 10th
January 13th - January 17th
Please visit the Recycling Calendar for more Yard Waste collection dates.