Shrewsbury Health Department Permitting Requirements
- Completed Food permit application (application can be found under Resources at the bottom of this page)
- Copy of Food Protection Manager certificate
- Copy of Allergen Awareness certificate
- Copy of food permit from the town you're based out of
- Copy of last food inspection report
- Copy of State Hawker & Peddler's License
- Copy of Menu
- Fee: $75.00 per temporary food event or $250.00 for an annual permit (check can be made payable to: Town of Shrewsbury)
Please contact the Health Department to schedule an inspection of the truck(s) with the Health Inspector. Upon a passing inspection, a permit would be issued at that time.
Note: Deadline to apply with the Board of Health is two (2) weeks prior to any temporary food event. A Health Agent will conduct an inspection on the day of the event. Upon a passing inspection, a temporary food permit will be issued.
Please read the Food Vendor Notice below under Resources from the Parks and Recreation Department.