If you are a licensed out-of-town catering company and you are catering an event in Shrewsbury, the following is required by the Shrewsbury Health Department:

  • Completed food permit application
  • Copy of ServSafe certificate
  • Copy of Allergen Awareness certificate
  • Copy of the food permit from the Town you're based out of
  • List of all food and/or beverages to be offered
  • Date and time of the event

Related documents