Planning and Economic Development
|Shrewsbury announces new Public Parking in Town Center Zoning District!
One stop park-and-walk to your favorite Town Center business or restaurant! Public Parking is now available at the Old Beal School, 1 Maple Avenue, in Shrewsbury’s Town Center District, between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. seven days per week!
|Visit our website for more information:
Working with Town departments, boards, committees and community organizations, our office helps develop policies, program initiatives and recommended zoning provisions to guide the future development of our community in alignment with our Master Plan.
Proposed Zoning Amendments
October 18, 2021
Special Town Meeting
- Draft Article Motion, Zoning Map, dated September 1, 2021
- Draft Article Motion, Outdoor Dining, dated September 1, 2021
- Draft Article Motion, Telecommunications Facilities, dated October 1, 2021
- Draft Article Motion, Town Center Inclusionary Housing, dated October 6, 2021
- Letter from the Planning Board to the Board of Selectmen, dated August 5, 2021
- Letter from the Board of Selectmen to the Planning Board, dated August 25, 2021
Economic Development Reports
Review the town's economic development focuses and related resources.
Shrewsbury Development Corporation
Responsible for the oversight and development of Town-owned property, Centech Park North on South Street
GIS Property Viewer
View lot and zoning information throughout Shrewsbury
CenTech Park North - the Allen Property
History and Information regarding CenTech Park North
On Mon, Oct. 18th, at 3pm, Ricciardi Brothers, Inc., has finished connecting the new water main on School Street to the existing main on Spring Street. Water service in the area has been restored. Read on...
Date of Record: 10-05-21 - The Shrewsbury Board of Health voted to approve three Executive Orders related to COVID-19 that will take effect on Tuesday, October 12, 2021. These orders will remain in effect until further notice. Read on...
The Board of Selectmen have scheduled and signed the warrant for a Special Town Meeting on October 18, 2021. Read on...