Planning and Economic Development
Working with Town departments, boards, committees and community organizations, our office helps develop policies, program initiatives and recommended zoning provisions to guide the future development of our community in alignment with our Master Plan.
- 2019 Annual Town Meeting Zoning Articles 27-28
- Article 27 PowerPoint - Floor Area Ratio
- Article 28 PowerPoint - Lot Shape Factor
- 2019 For Sale or Lease Commercial and Industrial Building Space
- 2019 Vacant or Developable Commercial and Industrial Land
- Active Residential Development Updated January 17, 2019
- Final Shrewsbury Town Center Parking Report December 2018
- Shrewsbury Municipal Vulnerability Preparedness Report June 2018
- Zoning Map May 23, 2018
- Zoning Bylaws Oct. 22, 2018
Review the town's economic development focuses and related resources.Link to page
Property Viewer Maps - GISLink to page
Allen Property - CenTech Park North
Read a history of CenTech Park North, a property also known as the Allen Property.Link to page
Shrewsbury Development CorporationLink to page
Lakeway CommonsLink to page
Planning BoardLink to page
Work is to be performed at night with only one ramp closed at a time during the work. Motorists should expect some traffic delays, and should be prepared to seek alternate routes. Read on...
There are 4 opportunities for the drop-off of leaves & grass ONLY at the Municipal Garage, 211 South Street. Hours of operation are from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM. Read on...
In order to minimize disturbance to traffic, milling and paving operations will be performed at night from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM, Sunday through Thursday night. Milling operations is scheduled for May 6th through May 8th, subject to change due to weather. Read on...