SAVE THE DATE!!!!
The Shrewsbury Board of Health in conjunction with the MA Septic Service Providers Association (MSSPA) is hosting a free IA Technology training day.
- FREE TRAINING
- FREE TCH CREDITS
- FREE LUNCH
Please click the I.A. Training Day Flier link below for details on how to register.
APPLICATIONS & FEES
All paperwork and applicable fees must be submitted to the Shrewsbury Health Department located in the Town Hall at 100 Maple Avenue, Shrewsbury, MA 01545.
Inspections cannot be requested until all fees and paperwork have been received.
For your convenience, all forms are located at the bottom of this page under RELATED DOCUMENTS.
|Request Type||Required Documents and Associated Fees|
Copy of pump slip (not required if system is dry).
$75.00 - check payable to: Town of Shrewsbury
|Perc Test||Perc test application.
$400.00 per lot - check payable to: Town of Shrewsbury
|Repair or Upgrade||DEP Form 1A / 2A / 3.
Certificate of Compliance.
$225.00 - check payable to: Town of Shrewsbury
(Fee includes $125 for the inspection and $100 for COC)
Construction Permit (DSCP)
|DEP Form 1A / 2A / 3.
4 copies of stamped septic plans.
Soil log (or the multi-part state form).
Perc test results.
$675.00 - check payable to: Town of Shrewsbury.
(Fee includes plan review, inspections, as-built and COC)
DEP Form 9A / 9B if Local Upgrade Approval requested.
Certificate of Compliance.
|Septic Installer Permit||New applicant needs to complete a Septic Installer application.
$325.00 - check payable to: Town of Shrewsbury.
Proof of insurance.
Copy of three (3) septic installer permits from other towns.
|Approval of septic
|Septic plans expire three (3) years from the date of approval.
A letter requesting a one (1) year extension must be submitted prior to the plan's expiration date.
|Title V Service||Fee|
|Soil Testing||per site||$400.00|
|Plan Review / Repeat Plan Review||$250.00|
|Disposal System Construction Permit (DSCP) /
Certificate of Compliance
|Repeat Inspection / Soil Evaluation||$100.00|
|Inspection Report Filing Fee||$75.00|
|*Fees effective 10/13/17|
- 2019 Septic Haulers licensed in the Town of Shrewsbury
- 2019 Septic Installers licensed in the Town of Shrewsbury
- Application for Disposal System Construction Permit - Form 1A
- Application for Local Upgrade Approval - Form 9A
- Bedroom Count Deed
- Certificate of Compliance - Form 3
- Local Upgrade Approval -Form 9B
- Perc Test Application.pdf
- Perc Test - Form 12
- Septic - Abandonment Application.pdf
- Septic - Haulers Application
- Septic - Installers Application
- Septic - Repair Application.pdf
- Septic System Installation Checklist
- Soil Suitability Assessment for On-site Sewage Disposal - Form 11.pdf
- Title V - State Regulations 310cmr15.pdf