Who to Contact About Suspicious Offers

When to Contact Help
Contact the following people or agencies if you:
  • Are unsure about any offer I see on the television, on the Internet, or that I hear on the radio
  • Receive mail or telephone calls that I am not absolutely sure of
  • Somebody comes to my home and asks for a donation or offers to provide a home repair service or pave my driveway
Who to Contact
  1. Talk to someone you know and trust.
  2. Call CARES at the Council on Aging.
  3. Call the Shrewsbury Police. Use their business line at 508-841-8577.
  4. Call the Better Business Bureau at 508-755-2548.
  5. Call the Office of the Attorney General at 508-754-1176 for information and advice.