Applying for a License
You may apply to the Board of Selectmen for Licenses, or changes to Licenses for the following:

  • Alcoholic Beverage Sales/Service (On or Off Premises)
  • One Day Alcoholic Beverage License
  • Common Victualler (Restaurant)
  • Class I or Class II (New or Used Car Dealership)
  • Garage (Service of Vehicles/Storage) 
  • Dealer of Precious Metals (Junk License)
  • Livery
  • Auction/Auctioneer
All applicants must complete the following forms:

  • Shrewsbury Application for License
  • Worker's Compensation Insurance Affidavit
Please contact the Board of Selectmen Office for all additional requirements for the license in question, and complete the proper application.

Once a license has been reviewed and approved by the Board of Selectmen, the License and regulations for the particular license must be posted on the premises in a conspicuous place. 

Please call the Board of Selectmen office with any questions.