Applying for a License
You may apply to the Board of Selectmen for Licenses, or changes to Licenses for the following:
- Alcoholic Beverage Sales/Service (On or Off Premises)
- One Day Alcoholic Beverage License
- Common Victualler (Restaurant)
- Class I or Class II (New or Used Car Dealership)
- Garage (Service of Vehicles/Storage)
- Dealer of Precious Metals (Junk License)
- Entertainment (Sunday and Weekday)
- Donation Bin Permit
- Shrewsbury Application for License
- Worker's Compensation Insurance Affidavit
- Original Hard Copy of All Submitted Licensing Documents, One (1) Additional Copy, and One (1) Digital Copy (emailed or on disk/ USB)
Once a license has been reviewed and approved by the Board of Selectmen, the License and regulations for the particular license must be posted on the premises in a conspicuous place.
Please call the Board of Selectmen office with any questions.
Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission Link: https://www.mass.gov/alcoholic-beverages-retail-licenses