Come into the library to use our free wireless on your laptop, smartphone or tablet. We also have netbooks to check out for use in the library.
Please view our for more information.
The Shrewsbury Library offers many different computer courses throughout the year. The class list and schedule for each season will be published in the season's newsletter. If there is a particular topic you would like to see offered, contact Michael or 508-842-0081 extension 4076.
We also offer general computer assistance via appointment.
- The library has computer stations equipped with:
- Internet connections
- Microsoft Office
- Various media players
- The Shrewsbury Library has iPads available for in-house use by our patrons. Just come in to the library with your library card and license and you can check out one for the day.
- View our Internet Access and Safety Policy (PDF).
- You may print from library owned computers at a cost of $0.15 per page, black and white or $.30 per page in color. Wireless printing is also available but only in black and white.
- You may use USB flash drives.These, along with headphones, are available for purchase at the circulation or reference desks. headphones are $2 and flash drives are $7.
The library has several photocopiers available for public use. The cost is $0.15 per page for black and white documents or $.30 per page for color.
- The library has vision assisting software installed on several computers for use with the Google Chrome browser. Ask at the reference desk for more information.
Online Research (Reference Databases)
The library subscribes to diverse online reference databases for your research and homework needs! View our reference and research page.
E-Books & E-Audio
For links to our e-content, including e-books, MP3s and e-audio, visit our e-content page. For help with downloads or devices, stop by the library or call the reference desk at 508-842-0081 extension 2.