Forms & Applications
Online Planning Board Applications are now live!
Please use the button below to go to the Planning and Economic Development page where you can find the Zoning Board and Planning Board applications!
Please email email@example.com or call 508-851-8512 for any questions about this new process!
Town of Shrewsbury Planning Board Application Process
The Town of Shrewsbury is moving the Planning Board Application process online). OpenGov is an interdepartmental software that allows increased efficiency across departments and for the public.
What does this mean?
The process for submitting all planning applications has changed. The Planning Department has stopped accepting paper applications (unless otherwise noted in the Planning Board Rules and Regulations or requested by the applicant). OpenGov will be how an applicant submits all applications for the Planning Board (site plan review, subdivisions, special permits, administrative site plan review, de minimis change, field change etc.). You can access the OpenGov storefront to submit applications HERE
How does it work?
OpenGov functions like many other online application systems and mirrors the current application requirements and process, however everything will be submitted online. OpenGov allows the applicant and Town Staff to communicate within the system at each step of their application and allows applicants to easily track all their applications. Information about creating an account and applying can be found HERE
Planning Board Application Materials
- Filing Fees - Planning Board (PDF - Updated 9/7/2017)
- Form B - Preliminary Plan (PDF)
- Form C - Definitive Plan (PDF)
- Form C1 - Plan Modification (PDF)
- Form C2 - Plan Recession (PDF)
- Form D - Designers Certificate (PDF)
- Form E - Certified List of Abutters (PDF)
- Form F - Lot Release (PDF)
- Form G - Conveyance of Easements and Utilities (PDF)
- Form H - Inspection Form (PDF)
- Form I - Cluster (PDF)
- Form J - Cluster Special Permit (PDF)
- Form K - Waiver Request (PDF)
- FORM K-1 Site Plan and Special Permit Waiver Request Form
- Form L - Site Plan Special Permit (updated Sept 7, 2017)
- Form M- Certificate of Ownership (PDF)
- Inclusionary Housing Application Form (PDF)
- Request for Continuance or Deadline Extension
- Form A - Approval Not Required (PDF)
- 2022 Inclusionary Housing Fee in Lieu