Reporting Problems

In addition to the name of the street, please provide street address or closest cross street when reporting the following problems to the Highway Department:
  • Broken or overgrown branches from public shade trees (located within the public street right of way)
  • Clogged storm drains
  • Inoperable traffic signals (on nights and weekends, notify Shrewsbury Police Department)
  • Potholes
Dump Truck with Plow
Street Light Outages
Report outages of street lights to SELCO online by filling out an outage form.