Driveways & Subdivision Access

In the event that you will be installing, reconstructing or eliminating a driveway connection to a Town Road, you are required to obtain a driveway permit. You can obtain a driveway permit application at the Highway Department.

When planning to add a subdivision, you must contact the Engineering Department to begin the planning process and to obtain the proper permits.