Health Department

The Central Mass Regional Public Health Alliance is a coalition of 7 municipalities (Grafton, Holden, Leicester, Millbury, Shrewsbury, West Boylston, and the City of Worcester) working cooperatively to create and sustain a viable, cost-effective, and labor-efficient regional public health district.
The regional health district provides a comprehensive array of services to partner municipalities through a single organization managed by Worcester's Division of Public Health. The inspiration to develop a regional alliance arose from the considerable disparity in size, available resources, and kinds and types of resources offered by each municipality.
  1. Community Health Assessment Survey (CHA)

    The Worcester Division of Public Health, Fallon Health, & UMass Memorial Health Care are asking community members to participate in the 2018 Greater Worcester Community Health Assessment (CHA) Survey. Read on...
  2. National Public Health Week and Teenage Brain Under Construction

    The Central MA Regional Public Health Alliance (CMRPHA) is offering two public health topics for the month of April 2018. Read on...
View All