1. Register or Log on with your established username and password (remember, they are case sensitive).
2. Complete the Online Application.
3. Upload all of the documents required by 780 CMR.
4. Log-in to the permit application to follow updates and comments from Town Departments.
PAYMENT METHODS: * Cash
* Check made payable to: Town of Shrewsbury
* Online payment: Log into the system with your username and password. Click on the number of the permit you'd like to pay.
CHECKING THE STATUS OF A PERMIT APPLICATION Applicants have the ability to view the status of their permit application anytime by logging back into the permitting system with their established Username and Password (remember, they are case sensitive). Any outstanding items, notes, and departmental approvals would be visible in the application.
PERMIT ISSUANCE Once a permit has been approved and issued, the online permitting system will send out a notification to the applicant's registered email address. It will state that it's ready for pick-up at the Building Inspector's office.
The Dashboard page of the online permitting system will display a PERMIT NUMBER upon issuance (e.g., R-22-xxxxx, C-22-xxxxx, etc.).
Work can commence once the permit card has been issued. Please be sure to post the permit card so that it is visible and accessible to the Building Inspector.