- Town Departments
- Town Manager
Standing with Shrewsbury Tax Relief Fund Applications Available!Tax relief is available for those who qualify! Applications are due by May 15, 2023 and can be accessed online at shrewsburyma.gov on the Assessor's page. For more information contact the Assessors Office at (508) 841-8501 or firstname.lastname@example.org Keep Reading for More Information!
Complete Streets Project Public Outreach Meeting - March 27, 2023The Complete Streets Committee is hosting a public outreach meeting to gather community feedback on a project proposal along North Quinsigamond Ave to improve sidewalk conditions. Keep Reading for More Information!
Sat Mar. 25
Mon Mar. 27
Town Manager Documents and Forms
About the Office of the Town Manager
The Town Manager acts as the Town's Chief Administrative and Fiscal Officer responsible for the overall operation of the community under the provisions of Chapter 559 of the Acts of 1953, which is better known as the Selectmen-Town Manager Act.
All Municipal Departments report to the Town Manager. Since 1953 there have been 4 Town Managers that have served this community:
- Kevin J. Mizikar (2017-Present)
- Daniel J. Morgado (1997-2017)
- Richard D. Carney (1957-1997)
- Allen L. Wilcox (1953-1957)
The Town Manager is directly responsible to the 5-person Board of Selectmen who oversee the work of the Manager. Annually, the Town Manager files with the citizens their Annual Report.
Citizens are encouraged to address questions, suggestions or comments directly to the Office of the Town Manager. The Office of the Town Manager employs:
- Administrative Assistant
- Principal Department Assistant
- Assistant to the Town Manager - Business Systems Analyst
- Assistant to the Town Manager - Management Analyst
- Assistant Town Manager - Finance & Administration
- Assistant Town Manager - Community Development & Human Services
- Town Manager