Sumner House

The Sumner House was built in 1797 and was the home of the Reverend Joseph Sumner, the town's second minister. The house stayed in the family for about 200 years before it was sold as a private residence in the 1980s. It was turned into a bed and breakfast several years later. In 2010, the house became the Heald and Chiampa Funeral Home, and still operates in that capacity today.

Sumner House
Sumner House 2
HDC Walking Tour Sumner House (early fall)
HDC Walking Tour Sumner House (late summer_early fall)
HDC Walking Tour Sumner House alt. view