HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL
The Town of Shrewsbury has entered into an agreement with New England Disposal Technologies (NEDT) for the collection, packaging/consolidation, transportation, and disposal of various Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Products and chemicals from Shrewsbury Residents brought to NEDT.
Rules of Service
- Residents of Shrewsbury will bring their HHW products to the NEDT collection center during operating hours.
- Address: NEDT, 83 Gilmore Dr., Sutton, MA
- The Town of Shrewsbury will pay NEDT up to $50.00 per Shrewsbury resident (household/year) delivering HHW products to the NEDT center.
- Residents are responsible for payment for any waste that exceeds the $50.00 per household limit/year.
- Payment by the resident can be made to NEDT in the form of cash or credit card.
- Drop-off times: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM or by appointment.